2023 ROG Zephyrus G16 (GU603VV)
Amp Your Game.
- 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-13620H Processor
- 32 GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- 16” QHD+ 16:10 (2560 x 1600, WQXGA) 240Hz ROG Nebula Display
- NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX™ 4060 GPU 8GB
Windows 11 Home
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4060 Laptop GPUROG Boost: 2300MHz* at 120W (2250MHz Boost Clock+50MHz OC, 100W+20W Dynamic Boost)8GB GDDR6
ROG Nebula Display16-inchQHD+ 16:10 (2560 x 1600, WQXGA)IPS-levelAnti-glare displayDCI-P3: 100%Refresh Rate: 240HzG-SyncPantone ValidatedMUX Switch + NVIDIA® Advanced OptimusSupport Dolby Vision HDR : Yes
16GB DDR4 on boardMax Capacity: 48GB
1TB PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack1x HDMI 2.1 FRL2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort™ / power delivery1x RJ45 LAN port1x Thunderbolt™ 4 support DisplayPort™ / power delivery1x card reader (microSD) (UHS-II)
Keyboard and Touchpad
Backlit Chiclet Keyboard Single LightTouchpad
720P HD IR Camera for Windows Hello
Smart Amp TechnologyDolby AtmosAI noise-canceling technologyHi-Res certificationBuilt-in array microphone2x 2W Tweeter2x 2W dual-force woofer with Smart Amp Technology
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax) (Triple band) 2*2 + Bluetooth® 5.3 Wireless Card (*Bluetooth® version may change with OS version different.)
90WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion
ø6.0, 240W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 12A, 240W, Input: 100~240C AC 50/60Hz universalTYPE-C, 100W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 5A, 100W, Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz universal
2.00 Kg (4.41 lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
35.5 x 24.3 x 1.99 ~ 2.23 cm (13.98" x 9.57" x 0.78" ~ 0.88")
Xbox Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate_3 months (*Terms and exclusions apply. Offer only available in eligible markets for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Eligible markets are determined at activation. Game catalog varies by region, device, and time.)
Ecolabels & Compliances
BIOS Administrator Password and User Password ProtectionKensington Security Slot™Trusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM)McAfee® 30 days free trial
Included in the Box
ROG backpackTYPE-C, 100W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 5A, 100W, Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz universal
- How can I create an ASUS account?
- 1. ASUS Official Website and click "Login" at the upper right corner.
- 2. Click Sign Up.
- 3. Choose the registration method from mailbox as for the member login that you prefer. (Registering by mailbox will be mandatory for shopping in store).
- 4. Fill your information in the required fields marked “*”. Click "I'm not a robot" and click "Sign Up".
- 5. Verification of your basic information completed.
- 6. Please access your email and click the verification link to activate your ASUS account.
- Can I make an order as a guest?
- Yes, you can shop as a guest, however, our membership may give you more advantages of shopping here.
- Is it possible to order by phone?
- The ASUS Store does not support telephone orders. Please use the online shop to place your orders.
- How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order before goods are ready to ship. Please click "My Orders,” you will get the option to cancel.
If your order cancel option is not available in “My Order,” it means that your order is in the process of shipping. Please contact our service center to proceed with return.
- How can I track my order?
- You could track your order by viewing "My Orders" section of your ASUS account. You could also get more detailed information in the courier website. (www.aramex.com)
- Click on track and enter the tracking number to view updates on your shipment
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Please ensure that the email address on your order is correct or that the email has not been sent directly to a spam folder.
You could also go into My Account (Asus Account)page to check the order details.