- Windows 11 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Up to 13th Intel® Core™ i9 processor
- Up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060
- Dedicated MUX Switch for better gaming
- Up to 32 GB DDR5 4800 MHz memory
- Up to 15.6'' 2.8K 120 Hz OLED NanoEdge display
- ASUS IceCool Plus thermal technology
- 180 Degree hinge for diverse usage
Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business.
Intel® Core™ i9-13900H Processor 2.6 GHz (24MB Cache, up to 5.4 GHz, 14 cores, 20 Threads)
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4050 Laptop GPU
Intel® Iris Xe Graphics
*Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics is only available in models with Intel® Core™ i5/i7/i9 processors and dual-channel memory.
15.6-inch, 3K (2880 x 1620) OLED 16:9 aspect ratio, 0.2ms response time, 120Hz refresh rate, 400nits, 600nits HDR peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1,000,000:1, VESA CERTIFIED Display HDR True Black 600, 1.07 billion colors, PANTONE Validated, Glossy display, 70% less harmful blue light, TÜV Rheinland-certified, Non-touch screen, (Screen-to-body ratio)84%
8GB DDR5 on board
8GB DDR5 SO-DIMM
Max Total system memory up to:16GB
*Dual-channel memory support requires at least one SO-DIMM module.
512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 4.0 SSD
Expansion Slots (includes used)
1x DDR5 SO-DIMM slot2x M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0x4
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support display / power delivery2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A1x Thunderbolt™ 4 supports display / power delivery1x HDMI 2.1 TMDS1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet1x DC-inSD 4.0 card reader
Keyboard & Touchpad
Backlit Chiclet Keyboard, 1.4mm Key-travel, Precision touchpad
1080p FHD cameraWith privacy shutter
Smart Amp TechnologyBuilt-in microphoneharman/kardon (Mainstream)with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax) (Dual band) 2*2 + Bluetooth® 5.3 Wireless Card (*Bluetooth® version may change with OS version different.)
70WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion
ø4.5, 150W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 7.5A, 150W, Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
1.80 kg (3.97 lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
35.63 x 23.53 x 1.90 ~ 2.00 cm (14.03" x 9.26" x 0.75" ~ 0.79")
MyASUSProArt Creator HubScreenXpertGlideX
System diagnosisBattery health chargingFan ProfileSplendidTru2LifeFunction key lockWiFi SmartConnect Link to MyASUSTaskFirstLive updateASUS OLED CareAI Noise CancelingWi-Fi RangeboostAdaptiveLock
ASUS Exclusive technology
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
Microsoft 365 Personal 1-year included
US MIL-STD 810H military-grade standard
Ecolabels & Compliances
EPEAT Silver (Intel 13th generation model)Energy star 8.0RoHSREACH
Trusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM)McAfee®Fingerprint sensor integrated with Power Key
This product has only been tested for compatibility with the Windows 11 operating system, and may encounter compatibility issues if Windows 10 or older OS versions are installed.
- How can I create an ASUS account?
- 1. ASUS Official Website and click "Login" at the upper right corner.
- 2. Click Sign Up.
- 3. Choose the registration method from mailbox as for the member login that you prefer. (Registering by mailbox will be mandatory for shopping in store).
- 4. Fill your information in the required fields marked “*”. Click "I'm not a robot" and click "Sign Up".
- 5. Verification of your basic information completed.
- 6. Please access your email and click the verification link to activate your ASUS account.
- Can I make an order as a guest?
- Yes, you can shop as a guest, however, our membership may give you more advantages of shopping here.
- Is it possible to order by phone?
- The ASUS Store does not support telephone orders. Please use the online shop to place your orders.
- How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order before goods are ready to ship. Please click "My Orders,” you will get the option to cancel.
If your order cancel option is not available in “My Order,” it means that your order is in the process of shipping. Please contact our service center to proceed with return.
- How can I track my order?
- You could track your order by viewing "My Orders" section of your ASUS account. You could also get more detailed information in the courier website. (www.aramex.com)
- Click on track and enter the tracking number to view updates on your shipment
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Please ensure that the email address on your order is correct or that the email has not been sent directly to a spam folder.
You could also go into My Account (Asus Account)page to check the order details.