ASUS X515 (X515MA)
Easy portability. Effortless productivity.
- Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Intel® Celeron® N4020 Processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 128GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 Nanoedge Display
Windows 11 Home in S Mode - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
Intel® Celeron® N4020 Processor 1.1 GHz (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz, 2 cores)
Intel® UHD Graphics 600
15.6-inch, HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 aspect ratio, LED Backlit, 60Hz refresh rate, 200nits, 45% NTSC color gamut, Anti-glare display, Non-touch screen, (Screen-to-body ratio)83%
4GB DDR4 SO-DIMM
Max Total system memory up to:8GB
128GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
Expansion Slots (includes used)
1x DDR4 SO-DIMM slot1x M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0x21x STD 2.5” SATA HDD
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C2x USB 2.0 Type-A1x HDMI 1.41x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack1x DC-in
Keyboard & Touchpad
Chiclet Keyboard with Num-key, 1.4mm Key-travel, Touchpad
SonicMasterBuilt-in speakerBuilt-in microphonewith Cortana support
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac) (Dual band) 1*1 + Bluetooth® 5.1 Wireless Card (*Bluetooth® version may change with OS version different.)
37WHrs, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion
ø4.0, 33W AC Adapter, Output: 19V DC, 1.75A, 33W, Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz universal
1.80 kg (3.97 lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
36.02 x 23.49 x 1.99 ~ 1.99 cm (14.18" x 9.25" x 0.78" ~ 0.78")
AppDealsSystem diagnosisBattery health chargingSplendidTru2LifeFunction key lockWiFi SmartConnect Link to MyASUS
Microsoft 365 Personal 1-year included.* *Activation required with 6-months of Windows activation date.
Ecolabels & Compliances
BIOS Booting User Password ProtectionTrusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM)Security LockMcAfee®
- How can I create an ASUS account?
- 1. ASUS Official Website and click "Login" at the upper right corner.
- 2. Click Sign Up.
- 3. Choose the registration method from mailbox as for the member login that you prefer. (Registering by mailbox will be mandatory for shopping in store).
- 4. Fill your information in the required fields marked “*”. Click "I'm not a robot" and click "Sign Up".
- 5. Verification of your basic information completed.
- 6. Please access your email and click the verification link to activate your ASUS account.
- Can I make an order as a guest?
- Yes, you can shop as a guest, however, our membership may give you more advantages of shopping here.
- Is it possible to order by phone?
- The ASUS Store does not support telephone orders. Please use the online shop to place your orders.
- How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order before goods are ready to ship. Please click "My Orders,” you will get the option to cancel.
If your order cancel option is not available in “My Order,” it means that your order is in the process of shipping. Please contact our service center to proceed with return.
- How can I track my order?
- You could track your order by viewing "My Orders" section of your ASUS account. You could also get more detailed information in the courier website. (www.aramex.com)
- Click on track and enter the tracking number to view updates on your shipment
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Please ensure that the email address on your order is correct or that the email has not been sent directly to a spam folder.
You could also go into My Account (Asus Account)page to check the order details.