- Intelligent wearable health tracker that offers 24/7 health and fitness monitoring and insights to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and achieve fitness goals.
- Embedded ECG and PPG sensors: Track real-time health data including pulse transit time (PTT) info, heart rate, body harmony index, pulse O2 level, sleep, activity and de-stress level to stay informed about your health.
- ASUS HealthConnect app: An intuitive and friendly mobile app that allows users to manage blood pressure, heart-rate, female period, medicating reminders as well as share health data with your family or doctor.
- Personalized health advice: with ASUS HealthAI technology, ASUS HealthConnect app enables personalized health advice, health management tips based on health measurements and personal habits.
- Built-in GPS and altimeter: Track workouts and view activity maps and stats, such as speed, distance, altitude, and duration.
- Stylish, convenient and durable: Features a quick-release watch strap, up to 14-day battery life and a swim-proof design (5 ATM / 50 meters).
Your health, in harmony
ASUS VivoWatch SP is an intelligent wearable health tracker that offers 24/7 health and fitness monitoring and insights to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and achieve fitness goals. Together with the ASUS HealthConnect app, you can track blood pressure, heart rate, exercise, sleep and a variety of other health categories in an intuitive and easy way. Exclusive ASUS HealthAI technology then provides personalized health-management tips based on health measurements, manual recording and personal habits.Stylish and durable, with up to 14-day battery life and a swim-proof design, VivoWatch SP is designed to be a 24/7 health companion that goes anywhere. It accepts standard watch bands and features a variety of changeable faces, giving you a powerful health companion that reflects your individual style.
Exercise heart rate and pulse transit time (PTT)
VivoWatch SP features a pair of electricalgraphy (ECG) and photoplethysmography (PPG) sensors, enabling it to calculate pulse transit time (PTT) as well as measure heart rate, sleep and activity and stress levels throughout the day, giving you a variety of insights for better health management.
Body Harmony Index
With its ECG sensor, VivoWatch SP measures your body's sympathetic and parasympathetic response and calculates a Vitality Index and Relax Index in just one minute. The Vitality Index is a score of your resiliency to stress, while the Relax Index is a score of your current relaxation or stress level. The two scores are then used to calculate a Body Harmony Index that gives you an easy to understand view of your body's overall stress response.
Automatic health measurements
You can set VivoWatch SP to perform automatic pulse transit time (PTT) measurements at regular intervals and receive notifications of the results, giving you an easy and convenient way to stay informed about your health.
Smart health-management toolsMedication tracking and reminders
Enter your medicine schedule in the ASUS HealthConnect app, and VivoWatch SP will remind you when its time to take each medication, helping you to keep a regular schedule and never miss a dose.
Health data and personalized analysis sharing
Share selected health data with your family, doctor or anyone you choose, securely and easily. This long-term information may offer additional insights over individual blood-pressure measurements done at a clinic.
Cloud data storage
Back up your health data to the cloud and easily download it to any of your mobile devices.
Google Fit and Apple Health support
Better flexibility for health data management
Personalized sleep-quality analysis
VivoWatch SP tracks your sleep duration and quality, giving you insights to help you get your best nights sleep. By tracking your heart rate in the background, VivoWatch SP can determine when you are winding down and begin automatically tracking your sleep. It also uses your pulse oxygen and heart rate measurements to determine how deep and restful your sleep is. Movement throughout the night is another indicator of sleep quality, so VivoWatch SP tracks your motion and records how many times you turn from side to side each night.The sleep information VivoWatch SP tracks syncs automatically to the ASUS HealthConnect app, where you can review your daily sleep summary and see weekly statistics.
Your 24/7 smart assistantWater resistant to 50 meters
With excellent water resistance, you can wear VivoWatch SP while swimming or get caught in the occasional rainstorm without worry.
Long battery life
VivoWatch SP delivers up to 14 days of battery life in normal operation, making it a 24/7 companion that is always there to help guide you to better health.
Call and text notifications
Receive visual and vibration notifications of incoming calls and texts without taking your phone out of your pocket or bag.
Display a second time zone and the time difference between local time for convenience while traveling.
Stylish and convenient
With a universal design that accepts standard quick-release watch bands, you can easily change the look of VivoWatch SP to match your personal style and fit any occasion. VivoWatch SP also features a variety of attractive watch faces to choose from, giving you more options to create a watch that's truly your own.
High-reflective color LCD
Health Sensors: x2 ECG (electricalgraphy), x2 PPG (photoplethysmography)
Activity Sensors: gravity sensor, GPS, altimeter
Bluetooth 4.2 or Later (connect to android and iOS phone)
Android 4.4 or Later
iOS 11.0 or Later.
10 days (typical usage), and 14 days (power saving mode)
22mm (medical grade silicone)
36 g (without strap), 62 g (with short silicone strap)
Capacity: 200 mA, charging clip connected by USB
Wellness: (1) step (2) calories burned (3) sleep quality (sleep time, flips times, average heart rate, comfort sleep index)
Health management.: (1) heart rate (2) De-stress level (3) PTT index (4)Pulse O2 (5)Body harmony
Activity & exercise: (1) Exercise and background heart rate (2) Exercising speed and distance
- How can I create an ASUS account?
- 1. ASUS Official Website and click "Login" at the upper right corner.
- 2. Click Sign Up.
- 3. Choose the registration method from mailbox as for the member login that you prefer. (Registering by mailbox will be mandatory for shopping in store).
- 4. Fill your information in the required fields marked “*”. Click "I'm not a robot" and click "Sign Up".
- 5. Verification of your basic information completed.
- 6. Please access your email and click the verification link to activate your ASUS account.
- Can I make an order as a guest?
- Yes, you can shop as a guest, however, our membership may give you more advantages of shopping here.
- Is it possible to order by phone?
- The ASUS Store does not support telephone orders. Please use the online shop to place your orders.
- How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order before goods are ready to ship. Please click "My Orders,” you will get the option to cancel.
If your order cancel option is not available in “My Order,” it means that your order is in the process of shipping. Please contact our service center to proceed with return.
- How can I track my order?
- You could track your order by viewing "My Orders" section of your ASUS account. You could also get more detailed information in the courier website. (www.aramex.com)
- Click on track and enter the tracking number to view updates on your shipment
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Please ensure that the email address on your order is correct or that the email has not been sent directly to a spam folder.
You could also go into My Account (Asus Account)page to check the order details.