ROG Cetra True Wireless gaming headphones with low-latency wireless connection, ANC, up to 27-hour battery with wireless-charging case, IPX4 water resistance and support for EQ/virtual 7.1 via Armoury Crate
- Low-latency wireless audio: Gaming mode offers greater synchronization of audio with video for competitive gaming.
- Active Noise Cancelation (ANC): Hybrid ANC technology detects and filters out noise coming from inside and outside the earbuds, enabling immersive audio experiences.
- Extensive battery life: Features 27-hour battery life with quick-charge technology.
- Wireless charging: Case can be charged conveniently via wireless charging.
- Touch control: Simple quick-touch controls enable rapid in-game adjustments.
- Water resistance: IPX4 splash-proof water resistance adds protection.
PCMACNintendo SwitchiPadiOSAndroidBluetooth device
Headphones Frequency Response
20 Hz - 20 KHz
Microphone Pick-up Pattern
Microphone Frequency Response
100Hz - 10KHz
Active Noise Cancellation
4.5 + 17 hours (ANC On) 5.5+ 21.5 hours (ANC Off)
Headphone(each side) 5g Charging case 42 g Total 52g
2 pairs of eartips Charging cable(60 cm) Quick Start Guide
Support SBC & AAC Audio Codec
- How can I create an ASUS account?
- 1. ASUS Official Website and click "Login" at the upper right corner.
- 2. Click Sign Up.
- 3. Choose the registration method from mailbox as for the member login that you prefer. (Registering by mailbox will be mandatory for shopping in store).
- 4. Fill your information in the required fields marked “*”. Click "I'm not a robot" and click "Sign Up".
- 5. Verification of your basic information completed.
- 6. Please access your email and click the verification link to activate your ASUS account.
- Can I make an order as a guest?
- Yes, you can shop as a guest, however, our membership may give you more advantages of shopping here.
- Is it possible to order by phone?
- The ASUS Store does not support telephone orders. Please use the online shop to place your orders.
- How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order before goods are ready to ship. Please click "My Orders,” you will get the option to cancel.
If your order cancel option is not available in “My Order,” it means that your order is in the process of shipping. Please contact our service center to proceed with return.
- How can I track my order?
- You could track your order by viewing "My Orders" section of your ASUS account. You could also get more detailed information in the courier website. (www.aramex.com)
- Click on track and enter the tracking number to view updates on your shipment
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Please ensure that the email address on your order is correct or that the email has not been sent directly to a spam folder.
You could also go into My Account (Asus Account)page to check the order details.