ROG Ally (2023)
The ROG Ally is a truly next-gen handheld, offering Full HD (FHD) gaming on the go, and able to run even modern AAA titles faster and smoother than any other handheld on the market.
- Windows 11 Home
- AMD Ryzen™ Z1 Processor
- AMD Radeon™ Graphics (AMD RDNA™ 3, 4 CUs, up to 2.5 GHz, up to 2.8 Teraflops)
- 7-inch, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9, Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- 16GB LPDDR5 on board
- 512GB PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ M.2 SSD
Windows 11 Home
CPU: AMD Ryzen™ Z1 Processor ("Zen4" architecture with 4nm process, 6-core /12-threads, 22MB total cache, up to 4.90 Ghz boost)GPU: AMD Radeon™ Graphics (AMD RDNA™ 3, 4 CUs, up to 2.5 GHz, up to 2.8 Teraflops)TDP: 9-30W
7-inchFHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9IPS-levelglossy displaysRGB: 100%Adobe: 75.35%Gorilla® Glass DXCGorilla® Glass Victus™Touch Screen (10-point multi-touch)Refresh Rate: 120HzResponse Time: 7msBrightness: 500nitsFreeSync Premium
16GB LPDDR5 on board (6400MT/s dual channel)
512GB PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ M.2 SSD (2230)
1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack1x ROG XG Mobile Interface and USB Type-C combo port (with USB 3.2 Gen2, support DisplayPort™ 1.4)1x UHS-II microSD card reader (supports SD, SDXC and SDHC)
Control and Input
A B X Y buttonsD-padL & R Hall Effect analog triggersL & R bumpersView buttonMenu buttonCommand Center buttonArmoury Crate button2 x assignable grip buttonsThumbsticks: 2 x full-size analog sticksHaptics: HD hapticsGyro: 6-Axis IMU
AI noise-canceling technologyHi-Res certificationDolby AtmosBuilt-in array microphone2-speaker system with Smart Amplifier Technology
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax) (Triple band) 2*2 + Bluetooth® 5.2 (*Bluetooth® version may change with OS version different.)
40WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion
TYPE-C, 65W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 3.25A, 65W, Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz universal
Dimensions (W x D x H)
28.0 x 11.1 x 2.12 ~ 3.24 cm (11.02" x 4.37" x 0.83" ~ 1.28")
Built-in Fingerprint SensorMicrosoft Pluton security processor
- How can I create an ASUS account?
- 1. ASUS Official Website and click "Login" at the upper right corner.
- 2. Click Sign Up.
- 3. Choose the registration method from mailbox as for the member login that you prefer. (Registering by mailbox will be mandatory for shopping in store).
- 4. Fill your information in the required fields marked “*”. Click "I'm not a robot" and click "Sign Up".
- 5. Verification of your basic information completed.
- 6. Please access your email and click the verification link to activate your ASUS account.
- Can I make an order as a guest?
- Yes, you can shop as a guest, however, our membership may give you more advantages of shopping here.
- Is it possible to order by phone?
- The ASUS Store does not support telephone orders. Please use the online shop to place your orders.
- How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order before goods are ready to ship. Please click "My Orders,” you will get the option to cancel.
If your order cancel option is not available in “My Order,” it means that your order is in the process of shipping. Please contact our service center to proceed with return.
- How can I track my order?
- You could track your order by viewing "My Orders" section of your ASUS account. You could also get more detailed information in the courier website. (www.aramex.com)
- Click on track and enter the tracking number to view updates on your shipment
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Please ensure that the email address on your order is correct or that the email has not been sent directly to a spam folder.
You could also go into My Account (Asus Account)page to check the order details.