ASUS Vivobook 16X (K3605ZU)
Set your imagination free
- Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Intel®Core™ i7-12650H Processor
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 4.0 SSD
- 16.0" WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 Nanoedge Display
Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business.
Intel®Core™ i7-12650H Processor 2.3 GHz (24M Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 10 cores)
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4050 Laptop GPU
Intel® UHD Graphics
*Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics is only available in models with Intel® Core™ i5/i7/i9 processors and dual-channel memory.
16.0-inch, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 aspect ratio, IPS-level Panel, LED Backlit, 120Hz refresh rate, 300nits, 100% sRGB color gamut, Anti-glare display, TÜV Rheinland-certified, Non-touch screen, (Screen-to-body ratio)85%
16GB DDR4 on board
Max Total system memory up to:32GB
*Dual-channel memory support requires at least one SO-DIMM module.
512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 4.0 SSD
Expansion Slots (includes used)
1x DDR4 SO-DIMM slot
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A1x Thunderbolt™ 4 supports display / power delivery1x HDMI 2.1 TMDS1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack1x DC-inSD 4.0 card reader
Keyboard & Touchpad
Backlit Chiclet Keyboard with Num-key, 1.4mm Key-travel, Touchpad
720p HD cameraWith privacy shutter
SonicMasterBuilt-in speakerBuilt-in array microphonewith Cortana support
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax) (Dual band) 1*1 + Bluetooth® 5.3 Wireless Card (*Bluetooth® version may change with OS version different.)
70WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion
ø4.5, 120W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 6A, 120W, Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz universal
1.80 kg (3.97 lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
35.86 x 24.91 x 1.89 ~ 1.89 cm (14.12" x 9.81" x 0.74" ~ 0.74")
MyASUSProArt Creator HubScreenXpertGlideX
System diagnosisBattery health chargingFan ProfileSplendidTru2LifeFunction key lockWiFi SmartConnect Link to MyASUSTaskFirstLive updateASUS OLED CareAI Noise Canceling
ASUS Exclusive technology
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
US MIL-STD 810H military-grade standard
Ecolabels & Compliances
EPEAT SilverEnergy star 8.0RoHSREACH
BIOS Booting User Password ProtectionTrusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM)McAfee®Fingerprint sensor integrated with Touchpad
Included in the Box
* Included accessories vary according to country and territory. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
This product has only been tested for compatibility with the Windows 11 operating system, and may encounter compatibility issues if Windows 10 or older OS versions are installed.
- How can I create an ASUS account?
- 1. ASUS Official Website and click "Login" at the upper right corner.
- 2. Click Sign Up.
- 3. Choose the registration method from mailbox as for the member login that you prefer. (Registering by mailbox will be mandatory for shopping in store).
- 4. Fill your information in the required fields marked “*”. Click "I'm not a robot" and click "Sign Up".
- 5. Verification of your basic information completed.
- 6. Please access your email and click the verification link to activate your ASUS account.
- Can I make an order as a guest?
- Yes, you can shop as a guest, however, our membership may give you more advantages of shopping here.
- Is it possible to order by phone?
- The ASUS Store does not support telephone orders. Please use the online shop to place your orders.
- How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order before goods are ready to ship. Please click "My Orders,” you will get the option to cancel.
If your order cancel option is not available in “My Order,” it means that your order is in the process of shipping. Please contact our service center to proceed with return.
- How can I track my order?
- You could track your order by viewing "My Orders" section of your ASUS account. You could also get more detailed information in the courier website. (www.aramex.com)
- Click on track and enter the tracking number to view updates on your shipment
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Please ensure that the email address on your order is correct or that the email has not been sent directly to a spam folder.
You could also go into My Account (Asus Account)page to check the order details.