ASUS Vivobook S 14 Flip (TN3402YA)
Wow the World with Pure Power
- Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- AMD Ryzen™ 5 7530U Mobile Processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
- 14.0" WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 Nanoedge Touch Display
Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business.Free Upgrade to Windows 11¹ (when available, see below)
AMD Ryzen™ 5 7530U Mobile Processor 2.0GHz (6-core/12-thread, 16MB cache, up to 4.5 GHz max boost)
AMD Radeon™ Graphics
14.0-inch, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 aspect ratio, IPS-level Panel, LED Backlit, 60Hz refresh rate, 300nits, 45% NTSC color gamut, Glossy display, TÜV Rheinland-certified, Touch screen, (Screen-to-body ratio)85%, With stylus support
8GB DDR4 on board
Max Total system memory up to:16GB
*Dual-channel memory support requires at least one SO-DIMM module.
512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
Expansion Slots (includes used)
1x DDR4 SO-DIMM slot1x M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0x4
1x USB 2.0 Type-A1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support display / power delivery1x HDMI 2.1 TMDS1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack1x DC-in
Keyboard & Touchpad
Backlit Chiclet Keyboard, 1.4mm Key-travel, Precision touchpad
1080p FHD cameraWith privacy shutter
Smart Amp TechnologyBuilt-in speakerBuilt-in array microphoneharman/kardon (Mainstream)with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax) (Dual band) 1*1 + Bluetooth® 5.3 Wireless Card (*Bluetooth® version may change with OS version different.)
50WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion
ø4.5, 45W AC Adapter, Output: 19V DC, 2.37A, 45W, Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz universal
1.50 kg (3.31 lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
31.32 x 22.76 x 1.89 ~ 1.89 cm (12.33" x 8.96" x 0.74" ~ 0.74")
System diagnosisBattery health chargingFan ProfileSplendidFunction key lockWiFi SmartConnect Link to MyASUSTaskFirstLive updateASUS OLED CareQC fastchargeAI Noise CancelingWi-Fi Rangeboost
ASUS Exclusive technology
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
US MIL-STD 810H military-grade standard
Ecolabels & Compliances
Energy star 8.0RoHSREACH
Trusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM)McAfee®
Included in the Box
Stylus (Active stylus SA200H-MPP1.51 support)* Included accessories vary according to country and territory. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
This product has only been tested for compatibility with the Windows 11 operating system, and may encounter compatibility issues if Windows 10 or older OS versions are installed.
- How can I create an ASUS account?
- 1. ASUS Official Website and click "Login" at the upper right corner.
- 2. Click Sign Up.
- 3. Choose the registration method from mailbox as for the member login that you prefer. (Registering by mailbox will be mandatory for shopping in store).
- 4. Fill your information in the required fields marked “*”. Click "I'm not a robot" and click "Sign Up".
- 5. Verification of your basic information completed.
- 6. Please access your email and click the verification link to activate your ASUS account.
- Can I make an order as a guest?
- Yes, you can shop as a guest, however, our membership may give you more advantages of shopping here.
- Is it possible to order by phone?
- The ASUS Store does not support telephone orders. Please use the online shop to place your orders.
- How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order before goods are ready to ship. Please click "My Orders,” you will get the option to cancel.
If your order cancel option is not available in “My Order,” it means that your order is in the process of shipping. Please contact our service center to proceed with return.
- How can I track my order?
- You could track your order by viewing "My Orders" section of your ASUS account. You could also get more detailed information in the courier website. (www.aramex.com)
- Click on track and enter the tracking number to view updates on your shipment
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Please ensure that the email address on your order is correct or that the email has not been sent directly to a spam folder.
You could also go into My Account (Asus Account)page to check the order details.