Zenbook 14 OLED (UM3402)
Incredible Comes From The Extra Hours
Zenbook 14 OLED gives you superb performance, powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series Processor, AMD Radeon™ graphics, 8 GB RAM and 512 GB PCIe® 3.0 SSD for superb performance, and there's a long-lasting 75 Wh battery.
Storage: 512GB PCIE G3 SSD
Memory: LPDDR4X 8GB ( 8GB LPDDR4X on board )
- Free ShippingFree shipping on orders over 200 AED
- Get Help BuyingYou can email or call us
- Safe and Secure PaymentEncryption for your payment security
Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business.
AMD Ryzen™ 5 5625U Mobile Processor (6-core/12-thread, 16MB cache, up to 4.3 GHz max boost)
AMD Radeon™ Graphics
14.0-inch, 2.8K (2880 x 1800) OLED 16:10 aspect ratio, 0.2ms response time, 90Hz refresh rate, 600nits HDR peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1,000,000:1, VESA CERTIFIED Display HDR True Black 600, 1.07 billion colors, PANTONE Validated, Glossy display, SGS Eye Care Display, Non-touch screen, (Screen-to-body ratio)90%
8GB LPDDR4X on board
Total system memory upgradeable to:8GB
*Supports dual-channel memory.
512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support display / power delivery1x HDMI 2.1 TMDS1x 3.5mm Combo Audio JackMicro SD card reader
Keyboard & Touchpad
Backlit Chiclet Keyboard, 1.4mm Key-travel, Support NumberPad
720p HD camera
Smart Amp TechnologyBuilt-in speakerBuilt-in array microphoneharman/kardon (Premium)with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support
Network and Communication
Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax) (Dual band) 2*2 + Bluetooth® 5
75WHrs, 2S2P, 4-cell Li-ion
TYPE-C, 65W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 3.25A, 65W, Input: 100-240V AC 50/60GHz universal
1.39 kg (3.06 lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
31.36 x 22.06 x 1.69 ~ 1.69 cm (12.35" x 8.69" x 0.67" ~ 0.67")
System diagnosisBattery health chargingFan ProfileSplendidFunction key lockWiFi SmartConnectLink to MyASUSTaskFirstLive updateASUS OLED CareAI Noise Canceling
1-month trial for new Microsoft 365 customers. Credit card required.
US MIL-STD 810H military-grade standard
Ecolabels & Compliances
EPEAT Sliver (AMD Ryzen 7000 Series model)Energy star 8.0RoHSREACH
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)McAfee® LiveSafe™Fingerprint sensor integrated with Power Key
Included in the Box
SleeveUSB-A to RJ45 gigabit ethernet adapter* Included accessories vary according to country and territory. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
This product has only been tested for compatibility with the Windows 11 operating system, and may encounter compatibility issues if Windows 10 or older OS versions are installed.
|Sales Model Name||UM3402YA-OLED0R5W|
- How can I create an ASUS account?
- 1. ASUS Official Website and click "Login" at the upper right corner.
- 2. Click Sign Up.
- 3. Choose the registration method from mailbox as for the member login that you prefer. (Registering by mailbox will be mandatory for shopping in store).
- 4. Fill your information in the required fields marked “*”. Click "I'm not a robot" and click "Sign Up".
- 5. Verification of your basic information completed.
- 6. Please access your email and click the verification link to activate your ASUS account.
- Can I make an order as a guest?
- Yes, you can shop as a guest, however, our membership may give you more advantages of shopping here.
- Is it possible to order by phone?
- The ASUS Store does not support telephone orders. Please use the online shop to place your orders.
- How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order before goods are ready to ship. Please click "My Orders,” you will get the option to cancel.
If your order cancel option is not available in “My Order,” it means that your order is in the process of shipping. Please contact our service center to proceed with return.
- How can I track my order?
- You could track your order by viewing "My Orders" section of your ASUS account. You could also get more detailed information in the courier website. (www.aramex.com)
- Click on track and enter the tracking number to view updates on your shipment
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Please ensure that the email address on your order is correct or that the email has not been sent directly to a spam folder.
You could also go into My Account (Asus Account)page to check the order details.